What are the benefits of Co-packing?
Co-packing provides an expert packing or repacking service without the need for costly facilities, machinery and personnel. Co-packing allows you to benefit from our experience and specialist equipment to outsource your product packaging. We work with you to make sure your product is suitably packed for distribution.
What type of co-packing does Rain Nutrience offer?
There are a number of specific co-packing procedures we can help with.
- Warehouse Storage
- X-ray inspection
How much does Co-packing cost?
There are no standard costs. Each project price depends on volume (number of packs) and the type of packaging in question. At Rain Nutrience, we can work with free issue packaging or source packaging on customer’s behalf.
To get a specific cost for your co-packing job, contact us today.
Why should I use Rain Nutrience?
- We are responsive to customer demands, always providing a timely response to customer questions and providing realistic production plans.
- We are passionate about our products and service, and we have production experts and specialist engineers as part of our team.
- We are committed to always do our best for our customers.
- We are flexible in approach, helpful and supportive of many types/sizes/models of business from specialist start up to multi-national.
- We are are highly experience and we work with a wide range of packaging formats.
- Bottles & jars
Size Range: 5g to 25Kg and bulk IBCs
Typical Primary Packed Products
|Foods and Nutraceuticals||Non-Foods|
|Grains and Pulses||Hardware|
|Rice and Pasta|
|Gummies and Candies|
Other Types of Co-Packaging Services
- Shrink Wrapping
- Sub Assembly/kitting
- Secondary packaging
Packaging Materials and Formats
We offer co-packing services with a range of packaging material options to suit your needs.
- Packaging formats include; pouches, tubs, bags, composite tubes, sacks, mail packs, jars, bottles, boxes, cartons, bag-in-box and bulk. Materials include; plastic (HDPE, PET), kraft paper, glass and foil.
- Packing closing options include; heat sealed, crimped, screw top, flip top, taped, folded or tucked.
At Rain Nutrience, we are committed to excellence. We take great pride in ensuring we deliver outstanding quality products to the highest food safety standards and hold numerous industry accreditations.